THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Collab tribute kits

I am hosting this collob kit and anyone is more than welcome to join in and make anything you wish for it all proceeds will go to SheyDragonStar to help with outstanding medical bills and up coming funeral costs for the sudden loss of her mom. Here is the color chart


and you can email your portions to SinfulJade@gmail.com or myself at indybelle@hotmail.com, any and all are welcome . I will leave it up to each designer to what they think of when they think of moms . I think of the home, the kitchen, smell of fresh baked bread when I walk in from school,... so I'm theming my kit based on that. all designs DUE on 2/24/09. Thank you so much in advance. I also wanted to thank all Jade's friends at SweetNSassy for donating their talents also. Sinful Jade is also co-hosting this tribute from her blog at http://sinfuljade.blogspot.com/. Once the preview is ready, I will upload the kit to Jade's store.


Thanks again,

Nyoka Jean