THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 21, 2007

Friday, September 21, 2007

my random thought patterns
This blog is as good a place as any to jot down random thoughts as they pop into this overloaded mind of mine.Right now, the main thought is wishing my voice would come back. My throats not sore, just dry & I have no voice. its been like this for 2 days now, halls cough drops aren't working; allergy medicine didn't work; only temporary relief is from cold, caffeinated, fizzy drinks but I don't like drinking soda so don't like drinking them constantly :(I'm getting ready for school to start Monday morning, only 2 more days :D I'm going for medical assistant with functional spanish which means that I'll have a certificate to say I can speak the spanish I already know. It'll take about 2 years to graduate but I'm so excited, I can't wait to get started on this path in life.I lucked out & found a lady that lives right around the corner from the school that also homeschools so I can pay her what I normally would a sitter & know the kids are still getting a good quality education. I worry about if I can afford it some days but I pay her the same or a bit less for both kids then I'd pay if I used sitters cause while Brody is old enough technically for kindergarden, Tia is actually preschool age still which is expensive. If I put Brody in public school then he'd be there a half day and sitter the rest the day & Tia would be at a sitter the whole day. since I'll be at school til 2pm then I wouldn't have a way to get Brody from the school to the sitter's. Also they're both in about 1st grade levels so this wayI don't have to worry about if they are keeping up or getting bored.Tony's out on the road again, taking a load to just this side of Chicago tomorrow afternoon. He said tonight that he'll probably be in town later tomorrow evening. :)